Monday, June 8, 2009

Golf Practice Nets Reviewed

There are several styles of golf practice netsto choose from. I originally purchased our practice net because I love to golf but don’t always have time to hit the course. My kids have also taken a liking to golf. But we all know it can be an expensive sport.

The golf practice net has solved some of the problem of expense for me. Truthfully I was getting a bit exasperated taking my kids to the course when their skills were less than proficient. We were holding up other golfers and they had a tendency to tear up the course. Once I purchased the practice net I was able to encourage them to go out and work on their game right in the back yard.

Golf practice nets are made so durable these days that both the kids and I are able to hit with our irons as well as the driver without damaging the net. I also purchased a driving mat so we wouldn’t be tearing up the grass.

There are several styles and types of golf practice nets available. Some, like the one made by Trademark, are a pop up system. You simply unpack the net and it easily pops open all assembled and ready to use. I have heard that they may be tricky to fold back up though. Others include fiberglass expandable poles and require a bit more assembly.

Some names to look for when choosing golf practice nets are Wilson, Callaway, Izzo and Trademark.

For a large selection of golf practice nets click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment